Engineering Chemistry by Jain and Jain published by Dhanpat Rai Publishers is one of the primary text book for the course CY100 Engineering Chemistry for Kerala Technological University (KTU). The original text book may upto Rs.425 . The e-book/pdf for that is not easily available also. However a free PDF excerpt available on google Book Whose preview is shown below. A free preview is also available. Which surely Help you students. A download option for both text-book and preview is Given Below. If you Found out anything valuable for Jain and Jain Engineering Chemistry you may mail that to firstname.lastname@example.org so that it will be useful for your fellow students. Any way thank you for your support to Kerala Technological University Blog. Leave Comments if you desire.
Disclaimer: The Download option is 100% Genuine, please share. The e-book is intended for poor students who cannot buy.
Additional Informations about the text book is given byTitle: Engineering Chemistry
Description: Fifteenth Edition of the book entitled "Engineering Chemistry" has been made more informative and voluminous. Mainfeatures of the book are
1. Eleven New Chapters and Appendix have been added.
1. As many as 38 New Topics have been included.
2. A large number of topics have been rewritten.
3. Subject-matter has been presented in a very simplified and lucid manner, and as comprehensively as possible.
4. Theoretical portions have been explained in simple language, clear style, together with a large number of fully illustrative diagrams.
5. All the diagrams have been nicely labeled.
6. In most chapters, a large number of Solved Examples, drawn from latest Examinations, have been incorporated to make clear the involved calculation steps. At each step of calculation, proper units have been used. This is followed by "Exercises for Practice" for the students' home work.
7. In each chapter, Short Answer Questions have been included.
8. At the end of each chapter, "Test Your Understanding" containing questions, drawn from various Examination has been given. This will enable the students to know the type of questions asked in the Examinations.
9. The book has been printed in a better size, using good quality paper and has been reasonably priced.
About the Author
P.C. JAIN (born 13-11-1939) taught Chemistry and Polymer Science at Delhi College of Engineering, Delhi-110042 for about 331/2 years. Before that he was Lecturer (Applied Sciences) at Panjab Engineering College Chandigarh. His field of interest is "Acrylic Fibres" and has published papers in International Journal such as Journal of Polymer Science and Textile Research Journal. He is coauthor of Applied Chemistry and ABC of Electrical Engineering. He has also vetted and Edited books entitled Textbook of Science and Technology, written by his daughters.
MONICA JAIN (born 10-08-1965) is eldest daughter of senior author (P.C. JAIN). She is Senior Consultant (Gastro) at Maharaja Agarsen Hospital, Punjabi Bagh Delhi. Before that she was Assistant Professor at G.B. Pant Hospital, New Delhi. Her fields of interest are Chemistry, biochemistry and medicine. She is co-author of Applied Chemistry.
University Book Details:
Subject-Engineering Chemistry,Specialization-Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Biotechnology, B.Sc(Chemistry), Computer Science Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Information Technology Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering,Degree/Diploma-UG,Term-6th Semester, 1st Semester, 2nd Semester, 1st Year.
Specifications of Engineering ChemistryPublisher-Dhanpat Rai Publisher,ISBN-10 : 8187433175,Edition-16th,Number of Pages-1288 Pages, Publication Year-2004,Language-English,ISBN-13 : 9788187433170
If you Found out anything valuable for Jain and Jain Engineering Chemistry you may mail that to email@example.com so that it will be useful for your fellow students.