The blog is not official it is intended to help students of kerala technological university. Important it's unofficial please don't misunderstand !!! :-) :-) :-) :-). And support us if you can. email address email@example.com the alternate blog address available are ktuedu.blogspot.com
Kerala Technological University (a state government university) has come into existence on May 21, 2014 with an aim to give leadership to the technology related policy formulation and engineering planning for the state. It also emphaziess to improve the academic standards of the graduate, post graduate and research programmes in engineering science, technology and management and regulate the academic standards of all colleges affiliated to the University. The main thrust areas of the University are Research,Development and Innovation
- To give leadership to the technology related policy formulation and engineering planning for the state
- To improve the academic standards of the graduate, post graduate and research programmes in engineering science, technology and management.
- To regulate the academic standards of all colleges affiliated to the University.
- To monitor, regulate and ensure that the academic standards of all institutions not affiliated to the University, but conducting engineering courses in the State, are in accordance with law and in accordance with such guidelines and orders issued by the University.
- To advance and disseminate learning and knowledge in engineering sciences and allied fields by fostering and promoting engineering research.
- To design new courses and curricula based on the advances in accordance with the norms, if any, laid down by the AICTE.
- To act as the nodal agency for linkages in the field of engineering sciences, technology and management with other national and international institution
- To promote interdisciplinary education and research in the field of engineering sciences, technology and management
- To promote acquisition of knowledge in a rapidly developing and changing society and to continually offer opportunities for upgrading knowledge
- To impart training with the use of modern communication media and technologies for the development of skills appropriate for a learning society in the context of innovations, research and discovery by establishing educational network related to engineering sciences
- To give thrust for the development of indigenous technologies by encouraging research and other academic activities in the related areas
- To substantially increase enrolment in Postgraduate education and research programmes in the colleges and institutions with the aim of promoting engineering research, development and innovation
- To support the establishment of Centres of excellence for multidisciplinary applied research in specific thematic areas
- To improve the learning skills of the students by constantly and continuously improving and upgrading the academic quality and standards of faculty
- To introduce and sustain innovative systematic quality improvement programmes in the field of technical education.
- To give assistance for innovation in the field of engineering sciences, technology, management and institution level management programmes in the State
- To promote community development activities by suitable extension activities
- Such other purposes as the University may from time to time determine.