The following are some study material for introduction to sustainable engineering for s1s2 students of kerala technological university KTU. A download option for all in one and separate files is provided. Please mail any type study material to firstname.lastname@example.org so that it will be helpful to your fellow students and teachers.
- Sustainable Habitat and Green Building -KTU
- Multilateral Environmental Agreements
- Environmental Impact Assessment -KTU lecture
- Fit for Purpose-Designing the sustainable Engineer
- Regional and Local environmental Issues -KTU Lecture
- Sustainable Energy Conventional And Non-Conventional
- Multilateral environmental Agreement By Dr.G. Janardhanan
- Sustainable Urbanization and Poverty Eradication -KTU Notes
- National Action Plan on Climate Change By Govt. of India.
- Biomimicry : Innovation Inspired By Nature By Dr.S Mohan -Ppt
- Industrial Ecology - Measure of Environmental Performances -KTU Lecture - Ppt
- Life Cycle Assessment : A Scientific Way to Look at Going Green -Ppt
- Download All : (Size 150 MB All the Above)
This post is also Available On Original KTU Website :http://ktu.edu.in/pages/training.htm